Owners Agency- Generalnawi
“AS HARDWORKING AND COST CONSCIOUS AS YOU ARE”
OWNERS AGENCY – GENERAL
- Marine port attendance (berthing, tugs, fresh water, pilotage etc.)
- Cargo attendance for vessels fixed under (FLT) Full Liner Terms (stevedoring discharge and loading.)
- Husbandry services
- Bunker attendance :– coordination with Oil and Fuel Supplier Majors for bunker stem and coordinating bunker barge deliveries.
- Attendance of layby berthing requirements for general ship repairs.
- Drydock attendance.
- Coordination of ship supplies and provisions, deliveries, nautical charts, equipment certification renewals, surveys (bunkers, infestation and draft surveys).
- Hatch surveys and certification.
- Hatch cleaning if necessary.
- Sludge and waste removals.
- Securing immobilisation permission from Port Authorities if necessary.
- Cash to Master receipt and security conveyance.
- Attendance to crew medical requirements, crew changes, crew hospitalisation and repatriation formalities through Immigration and Passport Control
- Airlines “Okay to Board”, Visa applications and Crew Accommodation ashore.
- Off Port Limit attendance.
- Coordination of Anti Piracy security personnel disembarkation or embarkation.
- Coordination of Anti Piracy arms and ammunition on and off.
- Coordinating ship spares, customs clearance and delivery.
- Salvage tug and towing coordination.